Miami Spice at Faena
Miami Spice returns to Faena District! Throughout the months of August and September, enjoy exclusive specials or prix fixe three-course Miami Spice menus at Los Fuegos by Francis Mallmann, Pao by Paul Qui, or Gitano Miami.
LOS FUEGOS BY FRANCIS MALLMANN
For perfectly charred Argentine fare, make your way to Los Fuegos and savor flame-grilled specialties for lunch and dinner, including Wood Fire Salmon, Organic Chicken Breast, Braised Lamb Empanadas and more cooked over live fire in true Francis Mallmann fashion.
- Lunch - Monday- Friday, priced at $35 per person
- Dinner - Sunday- Thursday, priced at $60 per person
PAO BY PAUL QUI
At our modern Asian eatery, Pao, guests can indulge in signature dishes like fresh Kinilaw (a Filipino-style ceviche), Roasted Fish and James Beard-winning chef Paul Qui's famous East Side King Fried Chicken from the restaurant's Miami Spice dinner menu, as well popular new dish, the Short Rib Rice Cake.
- Dinner - Tuesday - Saturday, priced at $60 per person
As a tropical oasis of lush greenery and bohemian brio, Gitano Miami brings an air of Tulum without ever leaving Miami Beach. Enjoy a delicious dinner menu with Heiloom Tomato and Watermelon Salad, Birria 12 hour Slow Roasted Lamb, Hirmasa Tostada, Memela Prim Rib Eye and dessert.
- Dinner - Wednesday - Sunday, priced at $60 per person
Reservations & More Information
- Tax & gratuity not included in Miami Spice pricing
- Contact Dining Reservations for more information - (786) 655-5600