Green Fire - A Vegetarian Dinner with Francis Mallmann
SATURDAY, JUNE 4 | 7:00 PM
Witness the artistry of South America’s Master of Fire, Chef Francis Mallmann, renowned for his mastery of flame and meat, prepares a decadent Vegetarian asado in celebration of the release of his new cook book, Green Fire: Extraordinary Ways to Grill Fruits and Vegetables, from the Master of Live-Fire Cooking, Saturday, June 4 at Faena Miami Beach’s idyllic Mammoth Garden.
Born from his passionate spirit, rustic ingredients and open-flame culinary techniques – join us as the grill master himself, Chef Mallmann delights guests with a buffet of slow-cooked vegetarian specialties featuring caramelized, charred, and smoked vegetarian fruits and vegetables.
The incandescent chef behind Faena’s Los Fuegos restaurant will transform these ordinary ingredients into extraordinary dishes over his signature 6-foot wire dome, using fire and traditional Patagonian methods.
Served, seated and shared family-style, guests of this intimate experience will enjoy live music underneath Miami’s glittering night sky and leave with a copy of Francis Mallmann's new Green Fire cook book.
Reservations & More Information:
- Tickets start at $220 per person.
- Green Fire: Extraordinary Ways to Grill Fruits and Vegetables, from the Master of Live-Fire Cooking -- book included.
- Price includes small bites and buffet dinner.
- Beverages available via cash bar.
- Open to guests of all ages.
- For large group bookings and more information, please call + 1 786 655 5600 or email [email protected]