Preserve Your Practice
Saturday, November 19 | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm | Yoga Studio
Join us on November 19th as Buddist Monk, Bhante Sujatha will guide guests through meditation and share best practices on how to maintain consistency in meditation practice. This event is open to guests of all levels, no matter how often or long you’ve practiced Bhante's goal is to provide the tools and to keep your mindful practices present in everyday life. During this workshop guests will also enjoy yoga practice and Twin Hearts meditation with Spa Director, Agustina Caminos.
Activities and benefits of this workshop:
* Reduced stress, anxiety, worry and depression
* Healing and enhancing relationships with others
* Gaining a sense of empowerment over challenging issues in your life
* Insights into your life purpose
* Awakening to the blessings of the present moment
* Creating unshakable inner peace
10:00 am – Yoga practice with Agustina Caminos
11:15 am – Meditation with Bhante – Q&A
12:30 pm – Lunch
1:30 pm – Sutras study with Bhante
3:00 pm – Twin Hearts Meditation with Agustina
4:00 pm – Closing Ceremony with Bhante
Bhante Sujatha, a 30+ year Buddhist Monk, is singularly focused on adding more love in the world. Bhante teaches loving-kindness meditation to people around the globe for all those seeking the art of happiness and contentment. His approach to meditation is deep and simple, bringing core Buddhist teachings to everyone in a way that is practical and easy to understand. A joyful, radiant, funny and wildly energetic monk, Bhante will help you obtain peace that can only be found in deep silence. Bhante believes his purpose is not only to teach meditation, but also, “teaching people how to be happy.” For more information visit Bhante’ s website www.bhantesujatha.org
Reservations & More Information
- Tickets priced at $108 per person.
- Limited space available, pre-registration required.
- For more information, email [email protected] or call + 1 786 655 5570.