7th Vital Voices Hybrid Mentoring Walk | Talk
As the 7th Vital Voices Miami Hybrid Mentoring Walk|Talk, this event will bring a unique opportunity to celebrate International Women’s Day and meet amazing, like-minded women. Guests will enjoy morning yoga and meditation on Faena Beach, panel discussion by spectacular women leaders and mentoring walk with a paired mentor.
The 60-minute walk | talk consists of a dialogue between the mentor and the mentee, where both engage in the reflection of their professional and personal challenges and successes. As they walk | talk, they establish a mentoring relationship in which the mentor guides, advises and supports the mentee, building a new generation of leaders who could unlock some of the most pressing problems facing their communities.
8:15 am – 9:00 am: Yoga and Meditation with Tierra Santa Spa Director, Agustina Caminos
9:00 am – 9:45 am: Opening Remarks by Founder of Vital Voices Miami, Maria Gabriela Hoch
- Cecilia Flores, 2020 Best US Enterprise SaaS winner of the Female Founders Competition by Microsoft
- Esperanza Lopez-Virtue, VP of HR at FedEx Express LatAm & Caribbean
9:45 am – 10:00 am: Pairing Mentor-Mentee
10:00 am – 11:30 am: Mentoring Walk
11:30 am – 12:00 pm: Fond Farewell
Reservations & More Information
- Tickets start at $100 per person.
- Pre-registration required.
- For more information, email [email protected] or call + 1 786 655 5570.