Miami Spice at Faena
AUGUST - SEPTEMBER
Miami Spice returns to Faena District! Throughout the months of August and September, enjoy prix fixe three-course Miami Spice menus at Los Fuegos by Francis Mallmann, Pao by Paul Qui and Gitano Miami.
? LOS FUEGOS BY FRANCIS MALLMANN
For perfectly charred Argentine fare, make your way to Los Fuegos and savor flame-grilled specialties for lunch and dinner, including charred crispy Polenta, Spinach Tagliolni, local Snapper 'a la plancha,’ Slow Cook Shortrib, and more cooked over live fire in true Francis Mallmann fashion.
- Lunch - Monday - Friday, 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm, priced at $28 per person
- Dinner - Sunday - Thursday, 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm, priced at $42 per person
? PAO BY PAUL QUI
At our modern Asian eatery, Pao, guests can indulge in signature dishes like fresh Kinilaw (a Filipino-style ceviche), Mushroom Bistek and James Beard-winning chef Paul Qui's famous East Side King Fried Chicken from the restaurant's Miami Spice dinner menu, as well popular new dish, the Short Rib Rice with Fresno, Scallion, Xiao Xing Soy, Yuzu Kosho Aioli and Peanut.
- Dinner - Tuesday - Thursday, 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm, priced at $42 per person
Reservations & More Information
- Tax & gratuity not included in Miami Spice pricing
- Contact Dining Reservations for more information - (786) 655-5600